Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Prayers would be appreciated!

So, my relief after graduation was fairly short lived as I realized just how little time I had to prepare for the NCLEX state boards. I have basically been studying at almost every waking moment for this test and I still don't feel as prepared as I would like. I will be taking my test this Thursday at 8 am and I would really love all of your prayers. I know that may sound like a really lame thing to ask for, but I think of all my wonderful friends and family and all their faith and I could sure use that extra help...ok a lot of that help.

2 comments:

Graham said...

Hey I don't think it is lame to ask at all. I would be happy to include you in our prayers. Good Luck!

Jaush and Amy said...

sure thing tina bina....besides you will do great and pass. Look forward to seeing you this next week.