Sunday, August 3, 2008

Book Tag

1. Pick up the nearest book to you (one of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

Well, I had my choice of the 4 books of Stephanie Meyers Twilight series all stacked next to me when I read about this tag. Since I haven't gotten to page 123 on the newest book I just grabbed and opened the second book. It sounds weird if you haven't read it and you may be wondering what kind of book this is, but here it goes.

"I wasn't paying attention to where I was driving - just wandering through empty, wet side roads as I avoided the ways that would take me home - because I didn't have anywhere to go. I wished I could feel numb again, but I couldn't remember how I'd managed it before. The nightmare was nagging at my mind and making me think about things that would cause me pain."

TAG: Brandi, Mookie, Tori, Amy, and Chris

No comments: