10 years ago I:
I was in my junior year of high school and had recently moved to my parents current home.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
Call my mothers', Vacuum, Go swimming, Unpack a few more random things and hang pictures, Have FHE
5 snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate Milk, Popcorn, Almonds, Smoothies, Whatever I'm in the mood for
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Buy a home, Travel to see family at least once a month - or move them all to us, Travel the world, Create Scholarships, Donate to charities
5 places I have lived:
WA, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Macau, Florida
Five jobs I have had:
Gap Outlet, Auntie Annes Pretzles, Brooks Sports - salesperson and key holder (fancy title for store opener or closer - it means I had a key and counted/delivered the money), Caregiver for babies born to mothers who used drugs (P.I.C.C.), Nurse Assistant/Nurse Technition
I tag: Anyone who wants to share a little about themselves!
1 comment:
Tina, it is good to hear from you I am glad you stopped by for a hello. Now I can check out what you have been up too. I am jealous of all your traveling and adventures. Fun.
~Maria
Post a Comment