This video is a tour of our apartment - hope you can hear me.
This is our church building. I think it is so cute! It is quite small - only our branch meets there right now.
We grocery Shop At Wal-mart, Winn-Dixie, and Publix (I don't know why, but this grocery store name just sounds dirty to me...)

And of course, the beaches...
(Just a little Factoid: The white sand beaches of Destin are made of fine quartz. Quartz does not hold the heat it reflects it and the sun. Result: not dancing around in the sand crying, "hot, hot, hot" (in fact it always feels cool) AND increased chances of a sunburn from the sand reflecting the sun and heat.)



10 comments:
You weren't kidding--those beaches are beautiful! That sand is gorgeous. Thanks for the video and pics--it gives me a better idea of what your life looks like!
Hey looks like an awesome place to live. What an adventure! I have also heard that you can double coupons and get really good deals at those grocery stores...:0)
awesome...we love you guys. Stay out of the storms and have fun!
I'm jealous, the beaches look wonderful compared to the cold Utah weather right now!
So not fair!
Your pictures look like you're on a vacation. How much fun!!
Wow! Destin looks beautiful. I'm so happy for you both! You picked a great spot to be for a while. Enjoy it!!
Hey, look at that...you've got a blog!
Your house is adorable!
The pictures of the beach aren't working tonight :( i wish i could see them! maybe i'll get to see them in person sometime!
Hey there! Long time! Life has been going pretty well for me back here in Kent. It was really nice to hear from you. I remember being suprised to see you at michelle's house. Super random. :)
No I'm not an Architect, I actually started in customer care- managing outside sales reps. Now I'm on the production side, managing the warehouse schedule. etc. More engineering than anything else. Weird leap I know.
p.s. I love the pictures on your page. :)
AWWW. It looks like you and Dan are having so much fun. It makes me miss my kid-free days.
Your apartment looks nice. I have been to Florida a few times. I like it, but it is pretty HUMID... but then again so was Houston.
Post a Comment