Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Polls Are Open!

Well, I've been pretty lazy about blogging lately - I just don't feel like it, I don't have time, no creative flow, nothing interesting to say or no internet access. Don't get me wrong, a LOT has been happening such as Dan's graduation and visit from parents, packing up and leaving San Angelo, Oklahoma family reunion, Road trip back to Florida, finding a home and living in a hotel, my current trip to Washington, and perhaps the most important news of all - feeling MUCH better and loving good food again!

Unfortunately I still don't feel like reporting on any of these events yet, BUT I did have the energy and interest to set up a poll which can be found on the right side of the screen. Now you can participate in the exciting time of finding out if little Baby Brewer is a Boy or Girl! We get to find out on the 28th. I could have taken a peak at my Monday appointment, but Dan wasn't there and I wanted to share it with him.

SO, leave your vote if you think we are having a BOY or GIRL! It will be fun!

5 comments:

Dan Brewer said...

You know I think it's a boy but I will love a little girl too - as long as she is as good as you!

Love ME

emilybolles said...

I vote girl! Do you have feelings either way? I was so sure I was having a girl. I had the name picked out and I had my eye on some pink crib bedding at babies r us. When they said boy... I didn't even know what to think I was so confused! But I love my boy so much next time around I'm hoping BOY! Will you be in Auburn for a baby shower before the baby comes?? I sure hope so :0)

Mojo said...

I say boy!

Melissa said...

Are you in Washington right now? I would love to see you if you have time. I vote girl

emilybolles said...

Sally said she saw you at church in Auburn and that you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! Belly Pictures Please:0)