Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cupcake Wars


When I started the BEET BLOG challenge the LAST thing I expected to see were CUPCAKE recipes!  And guess what?  I got TWO of them!  So we've now moved from Food Network's Chopped and The Next Food Network Star to CUPCAKE WARS.  A show I enjoy and am in awe of.  So Today I will be tackling the task of trying to recreate the odd yet scrumptious sounding cupcakes and the WAR will begin!  :O)  
This could be tough!

Here are the entries and their recipes if you would like to check them out or even try them yourselves!

2 comments:

Cari said...

are we the only 2 that submitted recipes? I secretly want to be on Cupcake Wars....one day!

Camari said...

I never thought I'd enjoy a beet cupcake, but my oh my, both recipes were quite tasty. Thanks for sharing, Tina! :)