Fries & Flies:
Many have asked "us" regarding our plans after school. Well, my answer often goes something like this: after graduating we'll move from Washington State and go somewhere where the "sun flows" like sparkling cider.
Our journey has been fun in Washington; fortunatley, this is just the beginning.
A few years ago Tina and I were blessed to get accepted to the University of Washington. For Tina, this has been a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Nursing School at UW is ranked #1 in the United States, and has been for the last 11 years (U.S. News and World Report, Educational Porters, Nursing Schools.com). I am so proud of her. She is my motivation to keep going.
Well- long story short this is where we are headed:
6 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations! We most definitely will come visit while you are there. We love you guys, and we are so proud of you!
Sis, David, Lincoln Daniel. and Henry
That's great! You are gonna have a blast!
What the...okay, that was a long story TOO short. Are you guys moving to Florida? I need details! That sounds awesome!
Florida! I didn't even know that was an option. I know you are probably crazy busy with finishing up school, but I need a phone call. Wow, Florida! That is so exciting.
Florida!! estamos muy celosos van a tener unos veranos re-lindos y ni hablar de cuantas memorias va a tener, suerte!!!! Wally and Vero
Sweet! Good luck and have fun!
Post a Comment