I know it has been a while since our last post, and we've left some of you hanging. Sorry about that. So here we finally are again! So much has been going on the last few weeks, it being the end of the quarter and all. We are sooooo excited to graduate tomorrow! It's a surreal feeling. So, our plans for after graduation are as follows:
We are going to enjoy an almost stress free summer. I say almost because although we are not working (not really) I still have the state boards I am studying for and have to take and we have to figure out our move at the end of the summer. The plan is to move to San Angelo Texas at the end of the summer where I will start work as a Registered Nurse! YEAH! And there we will stay for a period of time until part of the training for Dan's job is complete and then we'll move on to the white sandy beaches of Fort Walton Beach Florida. I am so looking forward to some sun...especially since it is June and I have seen my breath outside it has been so cold recently!
5 comments:
we are so excited for both of you! Congrats on graduating to both of you and have fun on all your adventures. We look forward to kicking it this summer!
Congratulations on graduating you guys!!! That is so awesome! You guys deserve a stress free summer, enjoy it! We wish you guys the best in all that you do and have fun moving! We will have to come visit!
Texas and then Florida... You'll warm up in NO time! Congrats on graduation! I'm sure B'ville would make a really convenient stop on your way South. The guest room will be ready. Stop by!
Awesome! Good luck on your boards--hopefully you're taking them sooner than later; I think it's best to get them out of the way when you're still fresh out of school. If you guys are ever in the area, we'd love to have you again!
Congratulations!!! Jordan is very jealous as he still has 2 years left at UW. I hope you have fun celebrating and planning for your future. I definitely have sun in my future plans too :0)
Post a Comment