Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I DID IT!!!

Well, I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers, encouragement, and support! I finally did it! I took my test last Thursday and have been checking online everyday since with no results. I thought the test was horrible and I was sure I failed the moment my test shut off. Yesterday, I had pretty much resigned myself to having failed, but Dan kept feeling that we still didn't know for sure. Tonight I checked again still with no results so Dan convinced me to pay the fee for quick results online - and I PASSED! What a relief. I was pretty much ready to start studying all over again, but I am finally done! Everything I have worked toward over the last few years has finally come! I am now a registered nurse. I can't wait to start working now and really learning how to be a nurse! :O) Thank you all again!

8 comments:

Bethany said...

Congratulations! Are you guys still planning on moving to San Angelo for a while? If so, you'll have to come stay with us in Dallas for a weekend.

Graham said...

Wow! that is awesome. Congrats! I'll be in Texas until Aug. 27th if you do come down here.

Megs said...

Congrats Tina! I never doubted you for a second! Hooray for no more studying--it's a whole world of pleasure unto itself!

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

yay! we are jumping up and down again and lincoln is telling us how much he misses tiny!we love you so much!

Jaush and Amy said...

We are so proud of you! take care of DAN.....Dan....dan. We had fun and wish you luck on the upcoming adventure.

Grandma H said...

Congratulation! We love nurses! Aunt Margaret

Melissa said...

Congratulations Tina! I"m so proud of you!

DaeSung said...

Thats great ^^ I'm pretty sure i'd make a horrible nurse... do you have to give people shots? or take blood? cuz Chris just doesn't deal well with that stuff. When ever we take Ha-nee to get her shots I can't watch... Oh yeah my mom says she sees you and Dan at the temple frequently ^^ or at least she thinks it you guys .keke