Oh my gosh! We can hardly wait for new baby. You guys are already amazing, and this baby will be so lucky. We are crying tears of joy for you. We love you.
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you guys! You were totally pregnant when I saw you! You are going to be such an awesome mom. So, when are you due? Like January?
Yay! Yay! Yay! I am so excited! I gasped when I read it so loudly that Mike had to come over to see what was going on. I'm SO excited for you guys! You just made my night!
I was thinking about you at David's wedding when you dad was playing with the grandkids and wondering secretly when he might have one of his own. How exciting!!! So when are you due?
YAY! You know what? Once you've been pregnant... you tend to "sense" when other women are pregnant! And surprisingly, lately, I've been feeling that way toward you! NO JOKE! I didn't say anything, but it was just the way you'd write in your blog, certain pictures and emotions... I had a big hunch! So....
CONGRATULATIONS!
I am SO excited for you and Dan! Being pregnant is great (once you get past the yucky stuff) and being a Mom is indescribable happiness!
Wow! I just had to comment on how many comments you've gotten. You are one popular girl. I think 8 is the max on my blog! Good news like this is just so fun to comment on... even twice.. so congrats. again :0)
30 comments:
Oh my gosh! We can hardly wait for new baby. You guys are already amazing, and this baby will be so lucky. We are crying tears of joy for you. We love you.
brandi, david, lincoln, and henry!
Congratulations! So exciting! Is this a late breaking development then? You'll have to keep everyone updated!
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you guys! You were totally pregnant when I saw you! You are going to be such an awesome mom. So, when are you due? Like January?
Yay! Yay! Yay! I am so excited! I gasped when I read it so loudly that Mike had to come over to see what was going on. I'm SO excited for you guys! You just made my night!
HOOOORAY! Congratulations, what a wonderful mother you are going to be! I hope you're feeling well! Aw, congrats, guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I can't wait to see pictures of Teeny, Tiny, Tina with a pregnant belly! How cute will that be!?!?!
Sooo funny! Congratulations to you too! Great minds do think alike.
WOW! What great news! Congratulations! You will be the best Mom!
ahhhhhhhh!!! That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!! :) I hope you're feeling well!
wow, that is so exciting! Congratulations to both of you!!!!
Congratulations Tina!!!! and Dan!!! I am so excited for both of you!!!
Oh, that is just so EXCITING!!! We are thrilled for you!!! We love you! :o)
Awesome! You are going to have the cutest little baby ever! I am so excited for you :0)
CONGRATS!!!! How are you feeling? Do you have names picked out yet? Plans for college?
j/k. Keep us posted!!!
Yay!! Congrats you guys!!
Oh Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! Hope you are feeling well!
Enjoy it!
Awww... Congratulations Tina. I hope you have an enjoyable pregnancy. Being a mommy is the best thing in the world.
Congratulations! That is so exciting, you will be so cute pregnant. I hope you're feeling well, trust me it is all worth it in the end :)
That's so awesome!
That was such a CUTE way of announcing your exciting news! I am happy for you both and can't wait to read all about your journey.
Love ya,
Jenn
wow. That's awesome! Congratulations! I bet you will be a cute pregnant woman. :)
I was scrolling down, looking for the picture, thinking you had posted wrong.
But then I saw it and knew why you had done it that way!!!!!!
HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your baby is going to be so CUTE!
oh--and I love the Spanish translation on the pee-stick.
I was thinking about you at David's wedding when you dad was playing with the grandkids and wondering secretly when he might have one of his own. How exciting!!! So when are you due?
P.S. I like the new background.
YAY! You know what? Once you've been pregnant... you tend to "sense" when other women are pregnant! And surprisingly, lately, I've been feeling that way toward you! NO JOKE! I didn't say anything, but it was just the way you'd write in your blog, certain pictures and emotions... I had a big hunch! So....
CONGRATULATIONS!
I am SO excited for you and Dan! Being pregnant is great (once you get past the yucky stuff) and being a Mom is indescribable happiness!
Congrats! We are so happy for you! Check out my blog to see what my baby is up to.
WHoot Whoot!! Congrats sweetie you are going to be a great MOMMY!!
Congratulations! That is very exciting for you guys!!
Wow! I just had to comment on how many comments you've gotten. You are one popular girl. I think 8 is the max on my blog! Good news like this is just so fun to comment on... even twice.. so congrats. again :0)
OH MY GOSH I JUST SAW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOOOOOORRRRAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! Tina and Dan, I am so excited for you!
Sorry that you have morning sickness though. That's no good. :(
But YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!
Post a Comment