
When we are tired and don’t want to work too hard for our dinner, but want something tasty we make these. It is just tortillas with some spaghetti sauce/pizza sauce spread around. Then we put whatever cheese we have or like over it. Next we put whatever toppings we have or like on such as pepperoni, mushrooms, ham, pineapple, avocado hearts, chicken…the list goes on. And I almost always add cilantro (did you know I love cilantro?). We then top it off with a little more cheese then broil it in the oven until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are just a little crispy. You can eat them like pizza slices, roll it up and enjoy, or fold in half, whatever your tortilla pizza heart desires…
2 comments:
I never thought of making a pizza out of a tortilla. Sounds yummy!
That looks tasty! :)
Post a Comment