Well, next to Sis Chaffin's that is!
SO easy and SO yummy! I always have these ingredients around too! This recipes comes compliments of allrecipes.com. I don't do a lot of cooking or baking, but when I do it is usually these...so I guess I'm still not baking when I make these, huh?
I've even fancied them up with drizzling some melted white chocolate on top!
Chocolate-Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
ingredients:
2 cups white sugar
1/4 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 Cup milk
1/2 Cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 pinch of salt
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
3 cups quick-cooking oats
directions:
~ In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat and stir in the vanilla, salt, peanut butter, and oats.
~ Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto waxed paper. Allow cookies to cool for at least 1 hour. Store in an airtight container.
1 comment:
This is identical to the recipe I use, except for the pinch of salt, and it is my favorite version. And I can never wait an hour for them to cool--I always dig in with a spoon!
Post a Comment