Friday, December 11, 2009

Remember the Pomegranate! And other randomness

You have 2 more days to get your pomegranate recipes in! I've received a small few so I'm still hoping some of you are planning on giving it a shot!

Tonight Dan and I watched "Julie & Julia" and I absolutely loved it! Dan loved it too! I think we saw a little bit of us both in it.

Hope you are all enjoying the season. I sure am! I've helped plan and put on 2 Christmas activities for church and they were both great successes and have really gotten me into the Christmas Spirit!

I will do a 34 week pregnancy update with picture tomorrow for all you who enjoy reading those.

1 comment:

Amy Nielson said...

Yay!! I'm excited for the 34 week update! I aspire to someday be there too. How can time be both flying by AND crawling? I don't get it.