January 21, 2010
at 5:27 am
weighing in at
6lbs 0.5oz
and 19 in. long
We are absolutely thrilled to welcome our little one into our family. It seems like I have known her forever. I have so much to share with you all about the pre-labor, labor, delivery, and of course our beautiful baby girl. SO BEAUTIFUL!!! However, I am tired and between sleeping, eating, and feeding it has taken me this long just to get this much up. We are all so very, very happy and healthy. I can't wait to give more updates so for now, enjoy some of these pictures and video!
at 5:27 am
weighing in at
6lbs 0.5oz
and 19 in. long
We are absolutely thrilled to welcome our little one into our family. It seems like I have known her forever. I have so much to share with you all about the pre-labor, labor, delivery, and of course our beautiful baby girl. SO BEAUTIFUL!!! However, I am tired and between sleeping, eating, and feeding it has taken me this long just to get this much up. We are all so very, very happy and healthy. I can't wait to give more updates so for now, enjoy some of these pictures and video!

22 comments:
Wow she is just beautiful! She has very striking large eyes! Thanks for the update! Glad all is well.
Oh my goodness - GORGEOUS. Congratulations, Mom and Dad!!!!
I loved the video. Keep posting when you can. I miss you guys so much!
She is beautiful! I love that last picture! Congratulations Tina and Dan. My fellow princess in blue, a MOMMY!
She's so beautiful!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and glad that everything went well :)
so beautiful!!! What wonderful pictures you got!!! Congratulations Tina and Dan!!!
Her face is so perfect and sweet- especially those lips. You obviously did a great job Tina, and of course if you did a great job that means Dan did a great job supporting you... I can't wait to hear all the details. I am really happy for you :)
Way to go Tina. You are amazing. She is absolutely precious!!
She's gorgeous! Congratulations to the new mom and dad!
I almost cry every time I see her. I'm so happy for you both! She is so precious!
Oh, she is such a doll!!!!! Congrats! Isn't it amazing that something so precious can grow in your tummy into what she is now, and then the whole birthing process. It is truly a miracle!
Hi Sweet Girl! You are beautiful beyond belief! we love you and cant wait to squeeze you!
Congratulations! I LOVE the name and she is absolutely gorgeous! Best of love and luck to you three!
Oh my, she is georgeous! I'm excited to hear the whole story! Congratulations! I bet you are having so much fun taking care of her and loving her!
She is so adorable! Congratulations you guys!!
Yay the big day finally came!! She is SO beautiful! When I need some inspiration to get me through these next 13 weeks I'll have to check back to remind myself of the light at the end of the tunnel :)
Glad to see it was all worth it!! Big congrats to you guys!!
AH the post I've been eager for!!! CONGRATS!!! I love the passed out pics :)... I love it with they get all "milk drunk". Gives me lots of satisfaction as a mommy. Congrats again Dan and Tina! And I hope all goes well with your recovery and transition. (By the way, LOVE the name... we've been favoring Charlie for our little girl).
She is so beautiful! I love when they pass out after eating and when they are so wide-eyed! Congratulations to your growing family! Love you!
Sarah
That's one beautiful baby you have there Tina. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures!
Congratulations...It is so great to see Dan as a daddy. I hope you enjoy her as much as you can, even with the lack of sleep you may be getting. She is absolutely beautiful.
Great job making that baby! She is so sweet. What beautiful lips.
Congratulations Dan and Tina. Your baby is beautiful!
Post a Comment