Adventures in Paradise
oh, they are so precious!!! Hey can you email me your address again, and your mom's address so I can send these Picture cd's to you!Love you!brandi
she's adorable! Thanks for posting pics!
I love her little face when she is wearing the "what happens at Grandma's" onesie... it's like she KNOWS she is wearing a funny shirt.
I dig the "So much time, so little to do" shirt :) and I love the 3:30am smile- I'm all smiles in the middle of the night too ;)
My favorite is also the sleeping is for the weak. I love that grin!
So cute. I love her grin.
That shot with the stripes is hilarious! Such a cutie...I hope she's sleeping (a little) better!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh, they are so precious!!! Hey can you email me your address again, and your mom's address so I can send these Picture cd's to you!
Love you!
brandi
she's adorable! Thanks for posting pics!
I love her little face when she is wearing the "what happens at Grandma's" onesie... it's like she KNOWS she is wearing a funny shirt.
I dig the "So much time, so little to do" shirt :) and I love the 3:30am smile- I'm all smiles in the middle of the night too ;)
My favorite is also the sleeping is for the weak. I love that grin!
So cute. I love her grin.
That shot with the stripes is hilarious! Such a cutie...I hope she's sleeping (a little) better!
Post a Comment