.jpg)
Our branch had a little gathering to celebrate the weekend. It was at a friend's house who lives in a nice and small gated community. There is a "community" pool, but since my friend's family are the only ones that pay the dues it is basically their pool. It was SO nice and I wish I had taken more pictures of the entire place. I felt like I was at a pool lounge or something...if that even exists. There was a large deep pool at the top level and it cascaded down into a smaller and shallower pool. The water temperature was perfect. There were lounge chairs everywhere and a BBQ, bathrooms, and there was a tower deck with chairs and tables and a perfect view of the beach! It was a perfect day. It was a good 45 minute drive for us, but so worth it. We had a blast with everyone there, but the best part was putting Charlie-Marie in her little bathing suit! IT WAS SO CUTE I COULD HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF!!! I just giggled everytime I looked at her. She LOVED the water and the sun and just being outdoors. She LOVES the outdoors. Most of the time she spent lying on the lawn chair all slathered in sun lotion under an umbrella. I can't believe I didn't take more pictures! I do regret that, because there were some cute moments, but this is what I have.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Dad saves the day from a splasher!
4 comments:
She's getting so big and she's so cute! I remember Calvin's 1st adventure in our pool! I think babies just love the water! Maybe it reminds them of the womb? She is just adorable!
Holy Moly, how is she that big already? She's such a cutie in that little suit. Love it!
So cute!! First time in the pool is the best! I love her swimming suit and how she perfectly fills it out! She is adorable!
Hey! Glad you found our blog! She looks adorable in her little suit!
Post a Comment