Monday, May 31, 2010

I've got something to say...

6 comments:

Maria said...

I love those cute baby sounds!!! Thankd for sharing.

Megs said...

That is quite a tongue! Adorable.

Crystal Lynn said...

Holy cow, she really uses her tongue when she talks! So cute! She's gonna be a singer, I think!

Graham said...

Aww... she is soooo adorable! She is very vocal! :)

Brew Crew said...

She is so verbal. I love this Tiny.
Mook

david and crystal said...

Tina!
She is so cute! That just made me smile so much! I can't believe how talkative she is! How do you know if she is hungry or not when she uses her tongue so much to talk. ;) I finally put a video on my blog. Check it out if you want!
Love you!
P.s. I laughed so hard when I saw Charlie rolling around in the other video!