Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time Flies!

The last 2 months have flown by and I can't believe Charlie is 4 months and a week! I have so much I have wanted to post and will post, so much catch-up to do, but today is not that day. You will just have to suffice with a few of these...
  It has been challenging lately to get a good picture because my camera does this bright red light and a bright white flash and it seems to take forever for it to take the picture so most of the pictures Charlie-Marie looks stunned by the flashes.  It must not have bothered her before, but she is too observant and alert to miss a thing these days!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! She is getting so big. She's lost the newborn look and is looking like a "big" baby now. She's so cute. Keep the pictures and posts coming.

J said...

So fun. I love the mirror idea.

mel nielson said...

Sweet baby girl! Have I ever mentioned that she looks just like you? :)

lauriebulson said...

She looks so happy! She is please with her newfound powers of mobility. Like a babies driver's license.