So, I've recently taken a LONG hiatus from blogging, reading blogs, thinking of blogs, I just wasn't feeling all that Bloggy I guess. Now I am back and ready to enjoy the blogging world once again. We've had a fun summer with a lot of sun, water, family, a wedding, a family reunion, friends, growing baby, new diet, Dan's trip to Korea, and SO Much More! If I am able, I will do flashbacks, but I know myself and if I get too caught up in trying to catch-up it will never happen. So, here I am today. And I will be back tomorrow. So I will leave you now with a few of these sweet pictures!
5 comments:
most beautiful baby girl Florida has ever seen! We love you and can't wait to see you at Christmas!
These are so cute! I feel the same way Tina! I wish we could've done more together. It did make it a little hard that we both had babies! :) We will definitely be coming back to visit!
Charlie Marie is getting so big! Tina, I'm so happy you were able to make it to our wedding. Thank you for the nice message on fb and for all the gifts. I'm still waiting on the professional pics, so the thank you card will be coming soon. Hi Dan!
Oh, she is cute! I am so glad we got to see you guys when you were up here. Thanks for the comment on my blog about kindergarten. It's like you said, it's the first time they are really exposed to outside influences and that can be scary. Enjoy your little baby because before we know it Charlie Marie and Mason will be off to school!
Her eyes are so stuuning! Holy Moly!
Post a Comment