Ok, so this is my first "movie".
Yes, it is super corny, but I love corn.
Yes, I am still learning to splice and dice and cut down, but hence the "learning" and is there really such a thing as too much of a good thing (meaning Charlie-Marie)?
Yes, it is a bit over dramatic, but that is what I was going for...?
Yes, the music is a little odd, but since I am not the savviest of computer savvies I only had access to a handful of my thousands of music clips from iTunes (not sure why).
So enjoy this 4 minute Halloween Spine-Chiller...At least Charlie-Marie thought it was creepy...
4 comments:
Ha, ha. That was great. Thanks for sharing.
You make me laugh!
Great Job Tina! That is kind of weird to have a talking bear. I could see how it could be scary. haha I loved all your comments. I laughed every time and choked on my cereal! I especially liked, "The bear is not to be trusted." Thanks for getting me into the Halloween spirit! I liked the music. What a fun idea! I have no clue how to make a movie.
Yes, that was great. You did a great job on the movie!
Post a Comment