Monday, November 1, 2010

We Made It Monday (Halloween Stuff a little late)

Spooky Halloween Tree - Meant to be entirely edible with the Graham cracker bottom, frosting dirt, candy corn fence and pumpkins, and black licorice tree.  However, none of the wire I had on hand to put inside the trees to be able to bend them was working so I used black pipe cleaners.  
Might be a fuzzy bite if you do try to eat it.

Church Relief Society Dinner-In-A-Pumpkin
Mummy Candy Dish.  I used some old round baby food cups and cut and glued gauze to the outside over a cotton ball nose and around 2 googly eyes.  It is hard to tell from the pictures, but they were really cute! 
Note the baby footprint ghost (Thanks to Charlie-Marie) and the cool bat - They were meant to be hung upside down around the room over the tables, but we ran out of time

2 comments:

Melissa said...

They all look great!

Graham said...

You are so creative! They turned out really well. Kudos to you! :)