Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Shout-Out and a Preview

This is just to let all those in the blogosphere that read (or used to read) my blog that I am still alive and doing well.  I have not been much of a blogger the last few months and with buying the house, packing, moving, traveling for the Holidays, and finally settling into our new home I have probably been on the internet a combined total of maybe an hour or two...maybe.  We have been so busy with moving, traveling, visiting family and friends, and other fun that I may never get to blog about it all, but here is a sneak peak of the newest event in our lives. 
Our new home!!!
These were taken right after we closed and got the key on December 13th
More to come later.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! So, my first thought was excitement over the new house and my second thought was surprise that Charlie Marie is wearing a (very cute) winter hat. Does it get cold in Florida?
I can't wait to see more. Miss you!

J said...

Congratulations on your home. When you post more picts tell about the design. It looks like it is in a neighborhood with other homes like it. I have never seen one like that. It is cool. And you have a yard!! That is awesome! I am so excited for you guys. What will you do with all that space?? That is how I felt when I moved into our first home and we had three kids at the time. It seemed like a mansion to me! Have fun decorating. I am excited to see more picts.

mel nielson said...

Your home looks very nice and I can't wait to see more pictures! I really like the porch. I understand why you haven't been blogging- moving into a new home is always crazy busy. I hope you're having fun unpacking and decorating. Congratulations again! A new home is very exciting!

Megs said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see more.

LunaMoonbeam said...

Hooray!! 12/13 was Siu Jeun's birthday, and my sister's anniversary...what an "auspicious" day to get your new house! LOL