It was moving day. Charlie and I were waiting for the truck and the house was all clean
and ready so I took advantage and did a little video tour of our empty house.
The house style is called a Florida Cottage, TALL and skinny.
We are really in love with this house and enjoying it everyday!
AND...
because I love her,
and because she is funny,
and because she is BEAUTIFUL...
10 comments:
I love the house. I love the neighborhood pool too. You can just look out and see if your friends are there swimming and go join them.;) I love the forest that you can go take walks in too. What a cool place!!
So fun! I am so happy for you!
love it!! congrats on home ownership :)
really nice house! congrats! Charlie Marie is adorable. I love her cute faces and boy is she a talker. She's a beauty :0)
What a great home! I love all the big rooms. It will be fun to see how you guys make it your own. I guess Charlie Marie will be learning stairs pretty soon :) I love all of her talking. She's a beautiful baby!
How fun! We just arrived in Atlanta last week and are house hunting! We'll have to plan a get together in the next few months!!!
Looks fantastic and it will be fun to see what it looks like furnished!
Congrats Tina! I hope you are enjoying your new place. Looks very nice! I'm surprised it doesn't look familiar to me. I thought I had looked at all of the neighborhoods in the area. :) Wish you would've been closer when we lived there. Charlie Marie is getting so big and is so cute!
Thanks for taking video of it. It is always nice to have a visual of where people live instead of just imagining you floating around somewhere in FL.
Oh my gosh! Charlie is so cute and so talkative and she has teeth! I just loved watching those clips of her! Spencer and her have to be friends!
Tina, I was watching your videos and got a great idea for your Laundry closet! http://showandtell-sausha.blogspot.com/search/label/laundry%20room
I found this blog and LOVE it! Your home is darling, you are going to have fun making it all cozy! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment