Tuesday, October 25, 2011

To BEET continued...

Ok, so I think I have at least 3 people in the competition now and they all really seem to want to do it so 
Of course if anyone else wants to be daring in the next week, we would LOVE more entries!  

I will have to do another competition in the not too distant future with a more...appealing ingredient.  :O) 

So that is all for now, and to all those daring to comBEET, may the BEET be with you!  
GOOD LUCK!!!

3 comments:

Megs said...

I am dying to know what the prize is!

Graham said...

this is reminding me of "Chopped" on the Food Network. We love that show! I have been really bad about blogging or keeping up with blogs, but it'd be fun to do this next time you do it again.

Graham said...

this is reminding me of "Chopped" on the Food Network. We love that show! I have been really bad about blogging or keeping up with blogs, but it'd be fun to do this next time you do it again.

(Erin)