Ok, had enough of the beet posts yet?
I can't believe I totally forgot to post your incentive for even participating!
The winner of the BEET BATTLE will recieve...
a $10 gift card to your choice of an ice cream/dessert establishment, or a craft store, or a Bed Bath & Beyond store in your area.
(And if I can get my act together in time a little special crafty something too!)
Does that sound like a decent reward or am I way off the mark of what you guys would like to battle for? Let me know what you think.
a $10 gift card to your choice of an ice cream/dessert establishment, or a craft store, or a Bed Bath & Beyond store in your area.
(And if I can get my act together in time a little special crafty something too!)
Does that sound like a decent reward or am I way off the mark of what you guys would like to battle for? Let me know what you think.
AND!!! A VERY IMPORTANT addition! You have until
Midnight on November 1st
to get it done! That is 3 extra days! Maybe that might help someone out!
The winner will be announced no later than November 5th.
Happy BEETing to You!
The winner will be announced no later than November 5th.
Happy BEETing to You!
3 comments:
Awesome! Though the "in your area" part might have to be loosely translated if I win...
i'm so glad I get till tomorrow night. I had a slight snaffu tonight and was concerned i would have to bow out. but crisis averted and I'm in it to win it!!!!
Here's my recipe! http://megsweetazlife.blogspot.com/2011/11/beet-it.html
Post a Comment