Adventures in Paradise
Hippos are my favorite too!!! I don't know why some people think they're ugly...I love their ears :)
I love picture games! I'll have to do this one, too. Just you wait! (thanks for your encouragement, btw. you are so sweet!) PS: cute feet! :)
cute post!that's a great picture of dan, too.
thank you so much for the cookie mix I can't wait to make it with the kids!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hippos are my favorite too!!! I don't know why some people think they're ugly...I love their ears :)
I love picture games! I'll have to do this one, too. Just you wait! (thanks for your encouragement, btw. you are so sweet!) PS: cute feet! :)
cute post!
that's a great picture of dan, too.
thank you so much for the cookie mix I can't wait to make it with the kids!!!
thank you so much for the cookie mix I can't wait to make it with the kids!!!
Post a Comment