Thursday, February 19, 2009

T-O-D-A-Y in a nutshell...

T - is for the inhumane time that I woke up this morning.
O - is for the odor that permeated the hospital and surrounding
area all morning.
(the stock yard nearby was selling cows - lots of cows)
D - is for the delicious dinner we are having tonight -
twice baked potatoes and chicken salad!
A - is for my aching feet from being on them all day at work.
Y - is for the yoga that is my workout today.

2 comments:

Tina said...

oh yea- I forgot....

D - is for my DANIEL who is so DELIGHTFUL!

submitted by Daniel on behalf of TINA my TOTALLY TALENTED best friend and wife

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

ooohhhh....awesome post. we miss you guys! we love you.
Hope your feet feel better. If you figure out the shortbread let me know because they are my favorite. I totally would have eaten them anyway,