Friday, February 27, 2009

Sittin'. Takin' 'bout the weather...

Texas weather is just plain crazy! One day it will be freezing outside, the next it is hotter than Hades! Yesterday got up to 96 degreess!!! And it is supposed to be down to 50 by tomorrow. Here are some of the other weather moments we have experienced in a short amount of time...

Ice Storm - That is ice on our stairs!

High Winds Storm/Tornado watch!

Just minutes after clear blue skies
(I kind of felt bad video taping while I watched this lady drag back
toy after toy that was blowing away in the wind,
but I was nervous to go out.
I've never been in a Tornado watch!)

3 comments:

Jena said...

Super Crazy! I won't lie...I love weather to be no lower than 55 and no higher than 70, so I'm pretty sure I'd be a Texas WIMP! Good luck! :)

Megs said...

Okay, so you've got me beat--96! That's crazy!

Graham said...

You are so right. In December it baffles me that one day it can be 30 in houston and the next day it would be 80. You never know...