The Bad Thing
Waiting to see a very popular and long anticipated movie until its last week at the one and only theatre left playing it in the entire area (and driving there). Missing the excitement of crowds and talking about the movie and comparing to the book and discussing previous movies with others during that excitement.The Good Thing
Getting an entire theatre to yourselves - I'm talking not another soul! And it was the nice kind of seating. Soft chairs, arm rests can go up, and no sticky floors. Dan and I thoroughly enjoyed being able to talk, laugh, discuss the movie (we like to do that during movies sometimes), and stretching out our arms and legs as much as we could. At one point Dan was actually lying across three chairs. And is was fun to snuggle.Oh, and the movie was great too! :O)
6 comments:
That's hysterical! Is that really the theatre? Holy cow! Did you like the movie? It was probably my favorite one of all so far! Love you guys!
Wow that is crazy! That definitely is a unique experience! Glad you took a picture.
That's so funny! And I love the picture. I also really enjoyed that movie, I'm glad you guys went and saw it.
That's so cool! That is crazy that you had the whole place to yourselves esp. considering what a nice theater it is. You must have felt like royalty!
That is okay the really sad thing is that we still haven't had a chance to go see it yet. Between Ty's work schedule and trying to find a babysitter it just hasn't happened. So you beat us to it!
I still haven't seen that movie but Richard and our oldest got to see it at the I-Max theater.
I love the snuggling in the movie theater.
Post a Comment