Finding Maternity pants has been a little challenging for me. I don't know why I thought it wouldn't be since finding regular pants has always been that way. Finding my size and in my price range gets pretty tricky on a normal basis, so add in the need for a waist that can expand with my own and it gets a little ridiculous (like $105 for a pair of jeans).
THANKFULLY, I've got a friend here who is 4'11'' and my size. She recently had a baby and has loaned me her pants and a skirt! And they fit PERFECTLY! She has also given me some places to look for sales on my own. I think this is the first time I've ever shared pants! And it is so fun! Is that silly?
2 comments:
Not silly at all! I am a firm believer in clothes sharing. Laurel Criddle just gave me two garbage bags full of maternity clothes to borrow and everything size 2T in Johnny's wardrobe is on loan from a friend as well. I think being pregnant and having small kids connects you with people and brings you to a whole new level of friendship. It's fun!
Oh maternity close are always the worst! You never know what size to buy and if you should leave growing room...and how much. And then to pay all that money to only wear them for a couple of months...you definately lucked out!
Hope you're enjoying pregnancy!!!
Post a Comment