The marks of a desperate woman! (I guess I should wash my windows)
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Break In!
Yesterday morning I decided I needed to take a walk around our beautiful backyard and find where I might do a little garden and see what areas I could play with a little. I made sure as I walked out the back door that it was unlocked. Unfortunately, I didn't notice there were 2 locks on the door. Not realizing I was locked out I took my time around the yard. It wasn't until I was starting to get hungry and really had to go to the bathroom that I turned back. I was so mad at myself as I realized every entry door was locked. All our windows are pretty high up for me but managed to pry off the kitchen window screen and luckily find it was not locked. Hot, hungry, in need of a bathroom, and already grouchy I HAD to get in. As I worked I kept my eye out for neighbors. I didn't want anyone to think I was breaking in - but than who would suspect a little pregnant girl in slippers and pjs. I rigged up a little pile to hoist myself through the window (feet first! I had to reassure Dan that I did not go in on my tummy) and enter my lovely, air conditioned home with a toilet and refrigerator of food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh, you poor thing!!!
You're lucky your window was unlocked! I'd hide a spare key (we keep ours combo-pad-locked under our BBQ so no one can steal it). I'm impressed you did this so pregnant. It reminds me of the time I was babysitting the Johnsons and I locked us all out of the house until they got home!
oh Tiny!!! I'm sorry! I would have been grouchy too!!! I hope you ate a lot of whatever it was after you went to the bathroom!!!
Funny...but you scared me and I couldn't read through your post fast enough to find out who had broken into your house. What a relief to find it was you and your little one.
That is funny!! Oh the things you do when you really need a bathroom and food!!! You are so cute!
I thought someone broke into your house too! I have actually had to do that before and pregnant too!... but I actually did have to go in on my belly... VERY UNCOMFORTABLE lol... just be sure not to lock yourself out again... or hide a key. ;)
Remember when I locked the keys in the car with the car running at the rest area in Oregon? That was a very bad day.
Post a Comment