The pregnancy is going very well! I'm at a great point where I have the perfect amount of energy and though my belly is definitely noticeable and unmistakably pregnant (people will comment about the pregnancy or ask when I am due when I enter a room now instead of waiting for me to bring it up) it doesn't seem to be causing any problems or discomfort yet. Sometimes I even forget it is there and am actually surprised by the size of it some mornings. Sleep is a little complicated, but that is the story of my life so nothing has changed there.I had a doctors appointment a little over a week ago and baby has a strong heart-beat and
everything is looking great! We signed up for a birthing class for end of October to November - some people say it is too early, but it is the only time we KNOW Dan or I won't be out of town or busy. We're not too worried about it since for my birthday Dan got me this childbirth skills computer/video/audio course called The Pink Kit. I had done a lot of research on different courses available and decided this was the one I wanted to try. I've only had it a few days and haven't gotten too far into it, but I really like it so far. I'll let you know how I am liking it later on and if it did any good after D-Day.The doctor told us not to worry if there are days I can't feel the baby move. She said the baby is still so small and periods of time can go by without feeling movement. However, the opposite is taking place. I feel her ALL the time. Maybe a few hours will go by that I don't notice her, but without fail she is moving again - and a lot! Should my worry be feeling her too much? :O) The funnest thing that has recently been happening is that at times we can identify her head. Dan and I were watching her move the other night and we could tell where her head and feet were. Then
all of a sudden her head did a little circle by my belly button - it looked like a mouse moving under a rug - that's the only way I can describe it! We both laughed and kept watching, just amazed by all the movement. Another new development is that I think she likes to hear Dan sing. One night she was moving and moving and Dan got up close and started singing. She totally stopped moving for a little bit, like she was listening or something, then moved a ton when he finished. He started singing again and she stopped again. It was kind of neat. He is going to be a great Dad!Well, we are as excited as ever and we are getting more settled into the house everyday. I'll have to do another virtual tour one of these days. Our little growing family are all happy and healthy and we hope you are too!
8 comments:
You look so good! I like your hair too. I'm glad you're feeling good and that your food posts are back! Are you still working? I am totally interested in the pink kit. Keep us posted on how you like it.
You are so cute! Wish my tummy were still that small...
I'm so excited for you and Dan to be parents! You do look so cute!
Wow your getting big (:
I'm excited I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!
I'm looking for a good picture for her quilt (:
♥
Tori
This is all very adorable. I'm pleased with your progress. :)
How exciting! The baby knows her daddy's voice already.
SOOO cute! I loved the daddy singing story. Adorable little nugget you have growing in there. Isn't it cool that they already have personalities so early? Congrats, Tina...your baby bump is super sweet, and you sound so excited :) Thanks also for your encouragement :)
The baby's head moving around like a mouse under the carpet made me think of "The coneheads" When the mom announces this is With Cone and it shows a little cone bump moving around under her belly. I had to LOL
Post a Comment