Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Free Nursing Cover - shipping only

For those of you who are nursing or expecting to you can Go to http://www.uddercovers.com/ and get a free nursing cover. Go to SHOP NOW, pick out a $32.00 nursing cover. Type in the PROMO CODE: "1free" and apply it to your order. All you have to pay is the $8.95 shipping. I was going to make one, but buy the time I buy the material I want and clip or fastener AND figure out how to sew the thing I figured I might as well just pay the $8.95 and get a nicely made one with the rigid upper part thingy...

7 comments:

SSToone said...

They are definitely smart! If they ship it via First Class Mail like they say, it will probably cost them way less than $1.75 to ship so they've made their money. Nonetheless, not bad especially since they normally charge $32.00 plus that horrendous shipping price.

Tina said...

I agree that they are definitely getting their money's worth, but I just can't recreate this exactly so I was pretty excited.

Jen said...

Thanks Tina! My friend made me one for my last baby and the rigid thing is pretty bent after a year. Even tho I'm not pregnant yet, I thought this was a great deal and now I'm just prepared for the next baby! You rock and I love your blog! Good luck with the pregnancy for the last few months.

The Nelsons said...

Thanks for the tip! I am getting one!

F said...

oooh I just ordered one, I'm so excited! Thanks! I had one, but lost it a month or two ago and have been missing it terribly! I'm horrible at "hiding" under a blanket...

If you don't mind, I think I'll share this on my blog as well!

THANKS!!

Tina said...

Share AWAY!

lauriebulson said...

A friend at school was going to give me a pattern to make one. You couldn't make it for that!