Monday, October 26, 2009

Lost...Lost...


I don't know what has happened to my brain, but my already precious brain power seems to be slipping ever further away - visible and yet somehow out of reach. I could give about 20 moments where my brain has not been up to par just this morning, but the current frustration is that I let my cell phone die last night only to discover I hadn't packed my cell phone charger (I'm currently in WA for a last visit). Normally I would pass it off as a forgotten item, BUT I remember so vividly telling myself not to forget it, actually carrying it in my hand and I swear I put it in my suitcase, and I don't know how many times Dan told me to make sure I had it. I just don't know how I could possibly forget it or what I did with it - it is making me so mad at myself! I guess I've lost my marbles!

2 comments:

Josh and Shyann Croke Family said...

Welcome to motherhood.

See Mack Snow said...

Um, I really love Hook. Kind of wish I had a copy of that movie that didn't include the letters V-H-S.