- "If Looks Could Kill". This was the name of the salon I where I recently got my haircut. I thought it was a funny and creative name so I thought I'd give them a try. Its not a terrible cut, but I'm not in love with it. I haven't had my hair layered for some time because it kind of naturally does it on its own since different areas of my hair are curlier than others. But the hairdresser insisted it would be best. So I need to figure it out. Maybe its not so funny...
- Monday night for FHE Dan and I went to a drive through frozen custard stand for dessert (I LOVE frozen custard!!!) Anyway, while waiting there we noticed this huge SUV zip into the parking lot and pull to the corner lot. A man got out and acting so nonchalantly and casual (which is actually what grabbed our attention - because who zips into the corner most lot and acts like nothing is going on) wandered to the other side of his open car door and proceeded to urinate. The only reason we knew that is what he was doing was because although he was concealed from the line of cars from the drive through, he failed to notice the street light near by (in combination with the direction he was standing) that cast the perfect shadow on the cement wall next to him of EVERYTHING going on behind his his car door. The shadow was really pretty perfect and visible to every car in the line. We got quite the kick out of it after I got over the initial grossness of peeing in a public parking lot. I guess when you gotta go you gotta go!
4 comments:
That's disgusting! Probably a repeat offender...
lol. I bet he was one of those kids that peed in his backyard too!
That is hilarious! Your baby bump is really cute! That is my favorite part of pregnancy.
Oh, that is so funny! I kept laughing out loud when I read it. Remember Grandma Bulson's joke: A little boy and girl were outside and the boy needed to pee, so he did. The girl was very impressed and said: "What a handy thing to take on a picnic!"
Post a Comment