...and any and all other Charlie-Marie fans.
I promise to get up to date one of these days. So for now you can enjoy these treasures. Pictures just do not do her justice. No matter how many pictures I take, I cannot really capture how beautiful and special she is. Something about her spirit cannot be captured in pictures.
You can see how she is already growing so much. Her face is rounding out.
Don't miss the videos at the end too!
(this dress is still so big on her, but I was dying to dress her up)
The most she has ever cried...bathtime in the hospital.
13 comments:
I just can't say it enough she is sooo Cute!!!!!
she is adorable! enjoy!
I LOVE your new blog with the beautiful pattern, and "Baby mine don't you cry" and we LOVE this little girl. She is adorable. I bet your mom is missing her, and I know my mom will miss her too. We love her!
oops, from Brandi!
I'm definitely a fan of charlie! So cute! She has changed so much already! Love each moment with her and take good care of yourselves!
She really is BEAUTIFUL! What a perfect little face. Being a new mom is wonderful, isn't it? Treasure it. The newborn phase is my favorite. I love the perfect innocence and the fresh spirit they bring from heaven.
She really is just beautiful!
Not to sound like I'm repeating everybody, but she is an absolutely beautiful baby. I am so happy for you guys.
I love how you just had to dress her up. I am the same way...still. It never gets old.
So precious! She is so pretty. Seriously. I don't dole out baby compliments just to be polite. I'm telling the truth when I say she is really beautiful. Way cuter than my babies at that age! (mine take a little time to come into full cuteness!)
I just barely heard and got a chance to check your blog! She is sooooo beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!!
Lydia
Oh congratulations! She is beautiful! Enjoy every minute!
Okay...I know that I am the Grandma or rather Mookie,as my children and grandchildren lovingly refer to me...but the point is...
SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I fell in love with her and I am so grateful to Dan and Tina who allowed me to hold her anytime I wanted and kidnap her in the mornings for my early morning Charlie fix. She is perfect and yes...she does smile (PERFECTLY).
Post a Comment