Sunday, March 14, 2010
By request...
Tonight...
I know I have been terrible at blogging. I keep thinking it is still January (When Charlie-Marie was born) but somehow 7 weeks have flown by. Where has it gone? In a haze of days and nights and never more than 3 consecutive hours of sleep. Amazingly I am functioning...well as much as I need to for now. I wish I had the time and energy to post so much more and update on our ever growing baby, but again pictures and video will have to suffice for now. I will say, however, that she has gotten to a stage where she is reacting to us more and actually figuring out the smiling thing which has been a total delight. It is so cute! It starts in her eyebrows and makes its way down her face or. Eyebrows raise, eyes squint, nose scrunches, then mouth opens wide and some times a little happy sound will make its way out too. Sometimes it happens the opposite way too! I love it and it melts my heart every time. We love her so much.
Oh, and we took some family pictures at the beach this week which was fun, our first formal family pictures...and the only ones of all three of us since Charlie was born. Enjoy!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
She is so cute Tina! And what a beautiful family you have.
I love the beach pictures! My favorite is the one of you and Charlie Marie smiling... she looks a lot like you. I also like the last picture in the post of Charlie... pretty sweet baby! Glad you're doing well... you guys look good!
Tina, I love the last picture! And by the way... Joe is totally going to love the shark picture. He'll probably start looking for an exhibit like that close by us as soon as he sees it!
Oh, so cute! I love the family pictures too! You sound just like me when I talk to my babies.
She really has changed a lot in the last little while. How cute your family is.
Tina she is perfect! And I love the family pics... you look GREAT :)
I was so excited to see these pictures. One of them actually looks a little like you! The videos are wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to post them. I can't wait to see you!
She is adorable! I love the little videos! The bass pro shop pics were fun. The beach ones turned out really well too. I wish we had done more professional pics when my kids were that little. :)
I am out of touch. Your baby girl is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats. Oh, so sweet!!
Every picture makes me laugh and say, "Oh, how cute!" David just keeps watching my reaction and smiling at me from across the room! I'm totally in love with her and I want a baby really bad now! Good thing ours is coming soon!
Post a Comment