11.5 Hours is how long Charlie-Marie slept last night!!! HALLELUJAH!!! Yes, she woke and made some noise a few times through the night, but put herself right back to sleep. A solitary event? Very Probable, but I'll take it! I've been phasing out her late night feeding because she doesn't really eat anyway so I think letting her fuss it out (she never got to a real cry...too tired) for a few minutes a couple of nights taught her that she doesn't HAVE to wake up and eat at all the rest of the night.
We've all seen that babylicious belly! She certainly isn't starving!
Now if Mommy can just teach herself...
-2.jpg)
3 comments:
well done little Charlie! I bet she'll be a pro sleeper now... once Brooklin figured out the "oh yeah I can fall back asleep on my own" thing, we only had a couple of nights having to get up when she did. I think it was around 8 or 9 months when this happened also, sooo anyway I'm optimistic for you :) Hurrah for sleep!
Yay! And isn't it funny that you now have to retrain YOURSELF to sleep longer?! I remember the first week that Madeleine started sleeping through the night I was waking up every few hours thinking "is she ok?" or "She's going to wake up any minute - I just know she is!"
And I LOVE her little chubby belly!
YAY! what a joyous event! Did you sleep in or were you too worried to sleep because it was so strange? I'm so happy for you guys! That will be wonderful when our little guy does the same!
Post a Comment