I have to tell you, I had a random dream the night I saw the post that you had cut your hair. I dreamed that I was congratulating you but you were disappointed in me because everyone else was really solemn. It felt like someone just died or something and here I was all excited about your hair. I woke up feeling really stupid.
Perhaps that means that you shouldn't have cut your hair. :) I think it is super cute and I've been wishing my hair was a little shorter as well! You are so beautiful Tina!
11 comments:
I love the new do!! So cute :)
So cute!!!! I love it!
Oh, very cute! That is a great cut for you.
LOVE the new 'do...and I don't think there's any cut you could get that WOULDn't do curly. ;-)
I love it curly or straight! It has been a long time since I've seen it this short!
Oh WOW, I LOVE it. You look more sophisticated. Good choice on the length.
OH MY CUTE!!!!! In all the years I've known you I have never seen a better hair do on you! Love it!
Your new do looks soooo good on you! Super cute!
This new haircut really suits you, Tina!
I have to tell you, I had a random dream the night I saw the post that you had cut your hair. I dreamed that I was congratulating you but you were disappointed in me because everyone else was really solemn. It felt like someone just died or something and here I was all excited about your hair. I woke up feeling really stupid.
Perhaps that means that you shouldn't have cut your hair. :) I think it is super cute and I've been wishing my hair was a little shorter as well! You are so beautiful Tina!
Post a Comment