Adventures in Paradise
She is just so cute! What a fun place to live! I hope your AC is fixed by now :0)
It looks so pretty! I'm glad you are taking advantage of living so close to the beach.
Wish we could be on the beach with you! ! !
Uncle Jay is just because that is what I have used the google account for in the past. I will see if I can update the Username
You all look so happy. And that little squish is to die for. We love you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is just so cute! What a fun place to live! I hope your AC is fixed by now :0)
It looks so pretty! I'm glad you are taking advantage of living so close to the beach.
Wish we could be on the beach with you! ! !
Uncle Jay is just because that is what I have used the google account for in the past. I will see if I can update the Username
You all look so happy. And that little squish is to die for. We love you!
Post a Comment