Adventures in Paradise
happy nine months charlie-marie! yeah, it's crazy how quickly it all flies by when looking back on it, huh?? she's such a cutie :)
It is amazing how quickly things change when you have kids. I am amazed at how much Mason has changed in just three months. You have such a cute family!
And how you can go through all that and keep on looking so cute and tiny. That' great.
Iknow what you mean. Nine months ago i had no wrinkles. Heh heh! Seriously, I love this post!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
happy nine months charlie-marie! yeah, it's crazy how quickly it all flies by when looking back on it, huh?? she's such a cutie :)
It is amazing how quickly things change when you have kids. I am amazed at how much Mason has changed in just three months. You have such a cute family!
And how you can go through all that and keep on looking so cute and tiny. That' great.
Iknow what you mean. Nine months ago i had no wrinkles. Heh heh! Seriously, I love this post!
Post a Comment