Adventures in Paradise
Congratulations! Now you'll have one of each! ;)
Woohoo! I will comment on your blog now that you're back. It's cool to have a girl then a boy!;)
YAY!!! That's so awesome! It will be fun to see, as he grows up, the difference there really is between little boys and girls. I'm so happy for you!
CONGRATS!!!! That's so exciting!!
Chris told me the news the other day! Congrats!!! Hope you are feeling better these days...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations!
Now you'll have one of each! ;)
Woohoo! I will comment on your blog now that you're back. It's cool to have a girl then a boy!;)
YAY!!! That's so awesome! It will be fun to see, as he grows up, the difference there really is between little boys and girls. I'm so happy for you!
CONGRATS!!!! That's so exciting!!
Chris told me the news the other day! Congrats!!! Hope you are feeling better these days...
Post a Comment