Saturday, October 22, 2011

To Beet or NOT to Beet...

THAT is the question.  
So far, I have a whopping total of 2 people committing to trying the 
BLOG BEET BATTLE!!!  
(Thanks Cari and Dad!)

Sooooo...I'm thinking the beet is not a popular item people want to attempt 
OR 
it is just a busy time 
OR 
I really have 4 or 5 readers left that even glance at this blog.  

So what do you think?  New ingredient?  More time?  Another time? 
Or, is the blog battle just not meant to be?

7 comments:

Megs said...

I have a recipe I'm trying to get ready--just need to get my hands on some beets so I can perfect it!

SSToone said...

Beets are tasty! We grew them in our garden but I am not quite deciphering your post here as I think it's not really about beets??

Amy Nielson said...

haha, i have NO idea what i would do with a beet... maybe confer with dwight schrute for some ideas? :)

mel nielson said...

Despite the fact that I haven't had a beet in years, I'm just not super creative in the kitchen- sorry! But I do love your challenge idea- and maybe one of the challenges will inspire some creativity :)

Cari said...

don't change anything! i'm ready to compete! i'm just glad i remembered.

David said...

I LOVE your blog, but I don't know a thing about beets.

Melissa said...

I also love your blog (and you :). I'm just not sure if I am up for taking on a beet...