You bet I'll be there too! A group of us are planning a carpool to the theater (which is over an hour away). I'm very intrigued to see how it turns out!
Wait wait wait... the movie theater is over an hour away! Come on even Buckley has its own movie theater 10 plex thingy... (sorry not really a comment for Tina, but... an hour away). So does this mean like an hour away driving at 10 mph? or there is so much trafic its an hour away. See in Seoul it could be like 5 blocks and take an hour to drive on the weekends because of bad traffic and less than smart drivers. But if we are talking no traffic and smart drivers I could be at least out side the city... and 1/5 the way across the country ~~;; Again there is always traffic in Seoul and taking an hour to get somewhere is normal but not because its far ~~;;
5 comments:
You bet I'll be there too! A group of us are planning a carpool to the theater (which is over an hour away). I'm very intrigued to see how it turns out!
Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only nerd out there;) I'm going to see it with a friend, too!
Wait wait wait... the movie theater is over an hour away! Come on even Buckley has its own movie theater 10 plex thingy... (sorry not really a comment for Tina, but... an hour away). So does this mean like an hour away driving at 10 mph? or there is so much trafic its an hour away. See in Seoul it could be like 5 blocks and take an hour to drive on the weekends because of bad traffic and less than smart drivers. But if we are talking no traffic and smart drivers I could be at least out side the city... and 1/5 the way across the country ~~;; Again there is always traffic in Seoul and taking an hour to get somewhere is normal but not because its far ~~;;
Amy will be there too! She is sooooo excited.
I am looking forward to your review on the movie.
Post a Comment