Not yet, but I plan to. As for the yummy Slow-Cooker Cranberry Ribs, they look like they take too much time and money for my way of life. I am glad someone out there gets to enjoy the good things in life. Slow cooker meals for me are the old, dump everything in and turn on to HI. Thanks for the fun recipes. Keep them coming.
I haven't. I don't usually cook breakfast... unless we have company. :o) Perhaps I should branch out. But I am REALLY enjoying your recipe posts! I'm feeling very inspired. It hasn't turned into action yet, but I'm feeling it!
3 comments:
No, but they look very yummy! I bet my hubby would like them!
Not yet, but I plan to. As for the yummy Slow-Cooker Cranberry Ribs, they look like they take too much time and money for my way of life. I am glad someone out there gets to enjoy the good things in life. Slow cooker meals for me are the old, dump everything in and turn on to HI. Thanks for the fun recipes. Keep them coming.
I haven't. I don't usually cook breakfast... unless we have company. :o) Perhaps I should branch out. But I am REALLY enjoying your recipe posts! I'm feeling very inspired. It hasn't turned into action yet, but I'm feeling it!
Post a Comment