and I went to take a bath and this is what I found waiting for me. There were rose petals scattered everywhere. Isn't he the best?Friday, September 18, 2009
28th Birthday
I turned 28 this week! Happy Birthday to me. Birthday's are not what they used to be as a kid, but I still had a great one. My actual birthday was a busy day for Dan. After a full day of work he had to take the car in for a check up, then get home and pick up our new-to-us bed and bed frame (An awesome Craig's list deal!) Than we finally got to go out to dinner.
We went to a new Sushi and Hibachi restaurant. Unfortunately, I couldn't partake in the sushi - so Dan did for the both of us with the all-you-can-eat menu (the picture was of an eel sushi Dan tried), but I had some amazing Chicken hibachi.
And we made friends with the Manager who was from China and spoke Cantonese. We chatted for a little while and I was surprised how well I could understand him (My Chinese has really gone down hill - I need to work on that), so that was a little birthday gift in itself. Than he found out it was my birthday and he brought out fried Ice cream and he, Dan, and the waitress sang me "Happy Birthday". We left stuffed and happy. Oh and I was wearing my new birthday outfit from my parents. You can't see well in the pictures but it is kind of a little dress/long shirt with black capri pants and flats. I felt way cute.
But the birthday fun didn't stop there. I got to talk to both mine and Dan's parents and Yesterday, Dan came home with some beautiful flowers that have filled our home with a heavenly fragrance
and I went to take a bath and this is what I found waiting for me. There were rose petals scattered everywhere. Isn't he the best?
and I went to take a bath and this is what I found waiting for me. There were rose petals scattered everywhere. Isn't he the best?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a great day. The day we celebrate Tiny! We love it too!
Beautiful tubby!
Happy Birthday! Your outfit is super cute.
I'm so glad you had a good day. I agree with Emily; you look super cute in your new outfit with your ever growing baby bump!
Ohhh, I was ready to climb into the computer screen to get into your bathtub. How thoughtful of Dan. What a good guy. Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a great day.
Post a Comment