Ok, so it isn't fruit. The only thing our garden has so far produced are peas. Nevertheless, what yummy peas they are! There is a bright futures for some beans, tomatoes, and zuchinni. We had one cucumber plant survive and we have pepper plants sprouting, but I'm not sure they will produce here, we'll see. It is very exciting to plant and grow a garden. It was really hard for me to start and actually believe that if I put a little seed in the ground that it would actually grow and produce. It was an act of faith on my part. I guess that is why the scriptures always compare faith to a seed. Believing that little thing can sprout, grow, and produce takes a degree of faith that the seed will do what it is meant to do. Amazing!Oh, have I ever said how much I love my backyard? Here is a glimpse from the porch. I LOVE the trees!
2 comments:
What a great yard.
Those trees are awesome! Charlie-Marie is going to love them someday :)
Post a Comment