The newest activity!
I was in the other room and heard a little jingle song from the room Charlie was alone in. I knew it was the toy hanging from her bouncy seat, but she couldn't pull it herself could she? So I pulled out the camera and waited around the corner and this is what I got.
5 comments:
Awww... she is growing up so fast! Happy Mother's Day! This is the best and the hardest thing you will ever do, but it's worth it! :)
That is so exciting! I remember the first time Hannah went after a toy- it's a big deal... and now it's time to start spending your money on toys ;)
How fun is that. I love watching kids progress. Now you can brag that your baby has "toy grabbing skills." Oh yeah.
What a go-getter! I miss her so much. I'll post up those pics soon. btw, I think she's right-hand dominant. :) xoxoxo happy mother's day Tina!
You know, after she grabs the handle and then lets go, it is like she is observing her hands and thinking, "Did I do that?"
Post a Comment