Monday, December 22, 2008

A little Christmas Spirit!

I love this season - and although we are having weather in the mid-70s I love sitting in front of our little fake Christmas tree at night with the lights on and pretend it is snowing outside and that my family should be arriving in about 5 minutes for Hot Chocolate. :O) This time of year makes me sad to not be around family, but Dan and I are also so happy to be together on our adventures!Our First Christmas tree (I included to pictures because the one on the right makes it so obvious that all we have were white stringed lights, but you really can't tell in reality, so I included a less lighted picture)I Made My First wreath!Stockings from Mookie! (Sorry, I'm too lazy to reload the pictures right side up!)

Our singing Door Banner (I've had to turn it off most of the time because it goes off with the slightest sound ANYWHERE in the apartment, but it adds so much cheer to our little home!)Remembering the Reason for the Season

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

So. Cute! Merry Christmas!!!

J said...

I love to sit under a lit tree at night too. It is one of my favorite traditions. I love your wreath. You did a really good job.