Sunday, March 29, 2009

MARCHing on...

Well, I am back after a bit of a blogging hiatus. Where did March go? We've been keeping pretty busy with work. Both Dan and I have been putting in long hours. Dan cannot bring materials home to study, so he spent many late nights at work over the last few weeks. My job is rather unpredictable. You work until the job is done. If that means you are done early, you get to go home while the sun is still shining. If that means 4 plus hours overtime - you do it. This last week has been especially crazy with 10 hour and 13 plus hour work days. Nevertheless, I love my job. Of course there are days that get crazy and it IS work, but it is nice to finally have a job where I don't watch the clock and I love what I am doing!

It was difficult to blog this month, either because I was exhausted - or - I would sit down, get to the blog site and just not feel it! Finally, I'm feeling it, so I thought I would play a little catch up. Be sure to scroll down and catch some of the highlights of this last MARCH...

1 comment:

Megs said...

I loved reading all about your March. I love your St. Patrick's Day food.